Initial consultation (1 hour) - a comprehensive health history is documented, along with an analysis of your body systems, in order to determine a naturopathic treatment regimen suited to your individual needs. Please bring any recent test results and names of medications/supplements you are currently taking.
- Zinc Tally - Tests your zinc levels
- Metagenics Urinary Indican Test – Gut toxicity; tests for gut dysbiosis
- Iridology - Determines person's constitution & predisposition/s to illnesses and imbalances in the body
- Tongue and Nail diagnosis - Helps determine mineral deficiencies and digestive function.
- pH Test - Simple saliva test to ascertain your acid-alkaline balance. A balanced body pH is required for good health.
- Hair mineral Analysis - Nutrient and toxic element (ie. Mercury) testing
- Biological Impendence Analysis (BIA) – State of the art technology used by NASA; measures muscle, fat, and hydration levels.
- Saliva Hormone Test - Cortisol, melatonin, estrogens, testosterone. Useful for testing imbalances in female hormones ie. PCOS and stress hormone imbalances ie. Adrenal Fatigue.
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) - Test determines pathogens in Gut.ie parasites
- Intestinal permeability profile - Test to determine Leaky Gut Sydrome
Tara may also refer you to your Doctor for further testing such as full iron studies, cholesterol & blood glucose.